Features > Projects > Filtering Projects
Ganttic allows you to filter your tasks, projects and resources by title or any other custom fields, enabling a quick and direct way to retrieve a filter’s information easily. Filters are available in charts and reports.
To filter your projects:
- Click on the filter search box on the top of your planner.
- Start typing your project's name and the filter results will show up below.
- Check the project that you're looking for and click 'Apply.
Your project will show up in your planner and everything that doesn't have anything to do with your resource will be greyed out.
To remove filters:
- Click on 'Filter' on the top of your planner.
- In the dropdown dialog, click on the 'x' beside your filter and click 'Apply'.