Features > Projects > Task Coloring by Projects
To have your tasks colored by projects:
- Click on any task to open up the task dialog.
- Click on the pen icon beside the project dropdown.
- Your project dialog will open.
- Click on the square color dropdown as shown in the screenshot below.
- Select the color of your choice.
- Click on 'Save' upon completion.
- In the task dialog, click on 'Save' again.
- Back in the planner, navigate to the top of the planner and click on 'Color Taskbars by Tasks'.
- Click on 'Task colors' to activate the dropdown.
- Select 'Project colors'.
- Click on 'Close'.
- Your tasks should now be colored by your project colors instead of your task colors.