Users & Permissions > Resource Permissions
To set resource permissions:
Choose a default resource permisson. This will apply to all resources. These can be overwritten by special permissions resource by resource from 'Special permissions' section on the right.
- To override default permissions for resources simply click on the icons on the right:
- The stop icon means that the user has no access to a particular resource
- The eye icon means that the user has read only access to selected resource's data
- The pen icon means that the user can read and edit resource's tasks
- To find a resource quickly you can search or sort by name
- Hit 'Save' upon completion
Go back to 'User data' (1) section and hit 'Send invitation' (2)
The user will receive a link to specified email to set a private password and accept the invitation. The user can then log into Ganttic (https://planner.ganttic.com) with these permissions applied. User type, data and permissions can be edited later. Duplicate emails are not allowed.