Users > User Types and Default Rights
User types and default rights:
- If you select 'User' type, you can set default resource and project / custom resource permissions for each user.
- An administrator can see and do everything by default
- Only an administrator has the ability to invite users
- If the invited user has a separate Ganttic account, the user can't be added since Ganttic only allows to use one unique email address per account.
The 'Default resource permissions' dropdown are:
- Can see only selected resources
- Can see resources, can't add/edit tasks
- Can see resources, can add/edit task
The 'Project permissions' dropdown are:
- Hide project details
- Read project details
- Edit projects
- Add/Edit projects